Trying to Avoid a Subrogation Claim?
In some states, insurance companies aren’t entitled to a subrogation claim if your client receives treatment after a settlement. Settle sooner rather than later with an AccuMed report that’s back by databases with more than 40 million medical records.
What is a Future Needs Report?
Do you have a case in which a doctor has recommended surgical intervention within the next six months? Get a surgical estimate that includes everything from the pre-op consultation with the neurosurgeon to the inpatient hospital stay.
Quick and Easy to Order Comprehensive Estimates Using AccuMed Express
AccuMed Express allows you to order a comprehensive Future Needs report in just four steps:
- Create a free AccuMed Express account
- Enter your client’s information
- Add the procedure(s) to your request by searching for:
- Keywords or CPT codes OR
- Use our intuitive visual search feature, which allows you to select a body region (spine, hip, hand, neck, etc.) and browse through hundreds of procedures (with descriptions)
- Customize your report by adding pharmaceuticals (name, quantity, duration)
In most cases, ordering reports takes less than 15 minutes and can be ready within 24 hours.
Back to all blogs