What You Should do if a Personal Injury Case is Approaching its Statute of Limitations
If you have a case that’s approaching statute of limitations, then time isn’t your friend. Trying to obtain estimates from providers can take weeks, even months. Don’t waste your time calling individual providers for estimates that may not even be correct. You can get an all-inclusive, data backed estimate for medical or surgical treatment within a business day from AccuMed.
Types of Estimates You Can Expect from AccuMed Express
From radiology to anesthesiology and physical therapy, AccuMed can get you the estimated costs you need before the statute of limitations. Do you have a client that needs conservative treatment for the duration of their life? We can help with that as well.
Our Future Needs reports generate estimates backed by national databases with over 40 million medical records. Getting medical and surgical estimates that include everything from pre-op to pharmaceuticals has never been so easy.
AccuMed Express Makes it Easy
AccuMed Express allows you to order a comprehensive Future Needs report in just four steps:
- Create a free AccuMed Express account
- Enter your client’s information
- Add the procedure(s) to your request by searching for:
- Keywords or CPT codes OR
- Use our intuitive visual search feature, which allows you to select a body region (spine, hip, hand, neck, etc.) and browse through hundreds of procedures (with descriptions)
- Customize your report by adding pharmaceuticals (name, quantity, duration)
In most cases, ordering reports takes less than 15 minutes and can be ready within 24 hours.Back to all blogs