Does Your Client Need to Settle in Order to Get Treatment?
Clients with little or no insurance can be hesitant to receive treatment because they’re worried about the overall costs of medical care. With a Future Needs report, you’ll have a total estimate for all the costs associated with a surgery or treatment. Provide your client with the support they need.
What Types of Estimates does AccuMed Provide?
In personal injury cases, surgical treatment related to the back may be required. If your client needs an Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF) or Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF), we can help. From surgical intervention to conservative treatment, we deliver all-inclusive estimates.
By implementing national databases with over 40 million medical records, Future Needs reports deliver quick and accurate estimates for the total price of your client’s procedure(s), including everything from pharmaceuticals to long-term rehabilitation.
Comprehensive Estimates are Easy with AccuMed Express
AccuMed Express allows you to order a comprehensive Future Needs report in just four steps:
- Create a free AccuMed Express account
- Enter your client’s information
- Add the procedure(s) to your request by searching for:
- Keywords or CPT codes OR
- Use our intuitive visual search feature, which allows you to select a body region (spine, hip, hand, neck, etc.) and browse through hundreds of procedures (with descriptions)
- Customize your report by adding pharmaceuticals (name, quantity, duration)
In most cases, ordering reports take less than 15 minutes and can be ready within 24 hours.Back to all blogs