Issues with Settling when a Client is Hesitant to Get or Delays Surgery?
Negotiations can be difficult when your client is hesitant to get or delays surgery. However, if your client is going to require surgery in the future, make sure their settlement will cover all of their future medical needs and expenses.
What is a Future Needs Report?
Using national databases with over 40 million medical records, our reports provide a quick and accurate solution to obtaining all-inclusive estimates. Estimates can include everything from procedural costs to long-term rehabilitation.
Armed with this information, you and your client will get a customized and precise figure for the cost of a surgery or medical treatment. Prepare yourself with tools that will strengthen your settlement negotiations.
How Does a Future Needs Report Work?
AccuMed Express allows you to order a comprehensive Future Needs report in just four steps:
- Create a free AccuMed Express account
- Enter your client’s information
- Add the procedure(s) to your request by searching for:
- Keywords or CPT codes OR
- Use our intuitive visual search feature, which allows you to select a body region (spine, hip, hand, neck, etc.) and browse through hundreds of procedures (with descriptions)
- Customize your report by adding pharmaceuticals (name, quantity, duration)
In most cases, ordering reports takes less than 15 minutes and can be ready within 24 hours.Back to all blogs